Tue, Aug 24|
Proposal Writing 2: Developing an Outline
Are you interested in deepening your proposal writing techniques? A proposal outline is a powerful tool for developing a framework to address the clients' requirements, needs, and evaluation factors.
Time & Location
Aug 24, 2021, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
About the Event
Who should attend? Small, minority, women, and veteran business owners and entrepreneurs who are ready to learn more about how to improve their proposal writing skills. Our special guest is Tina E. Patterson, CF APMP, Principal at Jade Solutions, LLC, a Certified Proposal Manager and a CEDR Accredited Mediator.What you need to know:
- There is no cost to attend.
- Advance registration is required.
- This session will be recorded; by registering, you are consenting to be recorded.
- Upon receiving a registration confirmation, you will be given a unique link to join the event.
- All attendees will be in listen mode only (your camera will be off and your mic is muted).
- A Q&A session will be conducted following the presentation
ZOOM SECURITY NOTICE
Attendees of this meeting should be aware that there are known and potential privacy and confidentiality issues with the Zoom System (Cloud Service, Web application, and/or Application). While every effort has been made to ensure the security of this meeting, factors out of the State’s control introduce risk. Participants should evaluate the risk associated with the application and platform and determine if the risks preclude the use of the service. The State provides no warranty regarding the security of the application, confidentiality of the information discussed, or the privacy of information collected by the application and/or service. Security events impacting the confidentiality, integrity, or availability of a meeting (e.g., ZoomBombing) must be reported to the State Security Operations Center (email@example.com).